DATE AND TIMEThursday, August 19, 2021**
Many successful individuals find themselves in leadership roles without substantive training on leading teams. Based on Elena's best-selling book, The Art of Coaching Teams, this blended learning experience provides a framework and tools to lead an engaged, high-functioning team. Participants will learn to lead and facilitate teams with an understanding of adult learning theory, execute the administrative tasks that will keep their team thriving, cultivate their team's emotional resilience to combat cynicism, and keep their team centered on their shared vision and purpose.
This is a practical, hands-on workshop that blends technical skills with more complex theories that are vital for a thriving, resilient team. Participants will see these strategies modeled, have time to reflect on their own practice, and be given an opportunity to process the skills they're learning in a live format. Anyone who leads a team will benefit from this workshop, and will leave more confident in their ability to guide their team to new heights. Learners will feel like they are able to effectively lead teams through understanding the power of purpose in teamwork and leadership; they will feel grounded in the practical tools that help them to build inclusive, emotionally intelligent teams who get incredible work done—so they can transform their organizations. They will recognize the importance of how to balance self work and team work, so they can be courageous and resilient with any challenge they face.
- Understand and explore the characteristics of great teams and what makes a team effective
- Operate with the commitment and skills to foster a trusting, inclusive team culture
- Identify a process and develop steps to ensure your team has a clear, shared purpose
- Refine your listening skills
- Build your emotional intelligence and practice ways to build the emotional intelligence of your team
- Increase your capacity to plan purposeful meetings
- Hone your ability to reframe and respond to resistance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND