Registration is closed.
DATES AND TIMESMarch 2022 (four-week series)
- Wednesdays, March 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm Eastern // Noon - 1:00pm Pacific
- Individual: $50
- For a limited time, this book club can be free with the purchase of the Coaching for Equity 101 March class. Purchase today as a discounted bundle ($50 in savings)!
This four-week book club will provide you a foundation for understanding what it means to be a coach for equity.
With a balance of history, adult learning theory, coaching tools, and personal stories, Coaching for Equity, is grounded in the theories, practices, and direct experiences that will help you build knowledge of Transformational Coaching and begin to understand how to address, interrupt, and shift inequities when they arise.
Reading this book in community will allow you to connect with practitioners across a range of experiences and roles. You will have an opportunity to process learning together, make meaning from what you read, and identify next steps for your learning.
- Participants must have their own copy of Coaching for Equity.
- Identify the core components of what it means to be a coach for equity
- Connect in community with those who are committed to equitable outcomes for self, community, and organizations
- Independent pre-work reading to prepare for each book club session
- Processing passages together
- Exploring the five principles of Transformational Coaching
- Scenario analysis from the book
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone seeking to deepen their commitment to equity work
- Groups that are interested in using Coaching for Equity as a text in their community or organization
- Anyone familiar with Coaching for Equity who wants to go deeper into the text