DATES AND TIMESOctober 2022 (four-week series)
- Wednesdays, October 5, 12, 19, 26, 2022
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm Eastern Time // 12:00pm - 1:00pm Pacific Time
- Individual: $50
To receive pay by invoice or if your organization requires you to complete a purchase order, please complete our Group Order/Pay By Invoice form.
This four-week book club will provide you a foundation for understanding what it means to be a coach for equity.
With a balance of history, adult learning theory, coaching tools, and personal stories, Coaching For Equity is grounded in the theories, practices, and direct experiences that will help you build knowledge of Transformational Coaching and begin to understand how to address, interrupt, and shift inequities when they arise.
Reading this book in community will allow you to connect with practitioners across a range of experiences and roles. You will have an opportunity to process learning together, make meaning from what you read, and identify next steps for your learning.
- Participants must have a copy of Coaching For Equity.
- Identify the core components of what it means to be a coach for equity
- Connect in community with those who are committed to equitable outcomes for self, community, and organizations
- Independent pre-work reading to prepare for each book club session
- Processing passages together
- Exploring the five principles of Transformational Coaching
- Scenario analysis from the book
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone seeking to deepen their commitment to equity work
- Groups that are interested in using Coaching For Equity as a text in their community or organization
- Anyone familiar with Coaching for Equity who wants to go deeper into the text
10 or more days prior to the event – Full refund
Less than 10 days prior to the event – No refund
A missed learning experience is non-refundable and non-transferable. For more details about our cancellation policy and transfers, visit our FAQ page.
In the rare event that Bright Morning does not receive enough interest in this offering to host it as scheduled, we will provide an alternate learning pathway for all registrants or honor refunds for those who cannot join the alternate experience.
1. Choose the payment method that works for you: credit card or invoice/P.O.
2. If registering by credit card, check your inbox for a course access email and receipt.
3. If registering a group, please use the Group Registration/Pay By Invoice form. Our team will follow up in 2-3 business days.