DATES AND TIMES
- February 1-5, 2021
- 11am - 1pm Eastern // 8am - 10am Pacific
- This week-long course meets daily through the week of February 1st through 5th at the same time and Zoom space.
This week-long experience will support you as you navigate any time of year and invite you to join together in community to boost your resilience. Together, we will explore the most essential strategies of resilience—strategies drawn from Onward and The Onward Workbook and combined in new ways.
Each day, we will meet in community to explore and experience a combination strategy. We will engage in a balance of individual and collective practice and share about our experience. Through this work, we will build a supportive, resilient community and learn how to take this practices into our lives. Whether you are a coach, or leader supporting adults, or a teacher supporting students, this week-long intensive on resilience will be a game-changer. This workshop is appropriate for those who have read Onward and perhaps engaged in a book study or workshop on the content already, as well as those who are new to it.
- Learn how to incorporate essential resilience building strategies into their daily lives—and practice in real time
- Understand the neuroscience of resilience and how it applies to their habits
- Become intentional about cultivating resilience every day
- Guided practice through The Onward Workbook
- Creating our own resilience plans
- Small group discussion and practice
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Coaches, leaders, and individuals who want to boost their own resilience as well as the resilience of their communities
- Refunds requested within 48 hours of registering will be honored minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Up to 1 week beforehand, a one-time registration transfer can be made to an alternate participant or another learning experience. There is a $50 processing fee for all transfers.
- Within one week of the learning experience registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A missed learning experience is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- In the rare event that Bright Morning does not receive enough interest in this offering to host it as scheduled, we will provide an alternate learning pathway for all registrants or honor refunds for those who cannot join the alternate experience.