DATE AND TIME
- August 19, 2020*
- 7am-11am PST/10am-2pm EST
- Individual: $595
- Group of 6+ paying together: $495 each
- Have a large group? Consider our Organization Membership option.
- To receive the group rate, or to pay by invoice, please complete this form. If your district or organization requires you to complete a purchase order, please use the form linked above.
Looking to level up your coaching skills with a day of intense practice? Join Elena Aguilar on December 15 at the Coaching Catapult for an intimate and personal experience. This workshop introduces participants to tools and resources, with an opportunity to see them modeled right away. This offering is available as an add-on to your current registration for an additional $295 (a savings of $200 from the standard price)! Click here to register WITH this add-on.
The virtual version of our signature workshop blends the best of both worlds: self-paced learning via an online course to build knowledge with a virtual-live experience to build skill.
This highly interactive virtual workshop is based on Elena’s best-selling book, The Art of Coaching (2013). It introduces participants to tools and resources, with an opportunity see them modeled right away.
New and experienced coaches alike will gain clarity about what coaching is and what a coach can do in schools. Administrators will leave with an expanded set of tools for leading the adults on their teams.
This workshop also provides educators with a chance to slow down and reflect on their values and remember what brought them into this field. Those who design and deliver professional development as part of their jobs will also experience exceptional facilitation, learning just as much about delivering PD as they learn about coaching. Participants leave with renewed energy, inspired to return to their schools to implement all that they have learned.
- acquire powerful methods to facilitate the learning of adults
- expand their definition of coaching
- identify the three components of a transformational coaching conversation and use multiple strategies for each component
- explore the impact of transformational coaching strategies
- develop self-awareness and gain confidence as coaches and leaders.
- Observing and deconstructing masterful coaching
- Identifying core values
- Refining listening strategies
- Learning new analytical frameworks and applying them to real scenarios
- Role playing coaching conversations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- New and experienced coaches and mentors
- Administrators who want to use coaching strategies
- Teacher leaders, deans and department heads
- Those who work in public, charter and private schools
- Any educator in any school anywhere
- Engage in The Essentials of the Art of Coaching online course on your own time. This will take about 6 hours and can be done over multiple sittings.
- Complete self-paced pre-work before your virtual-live session on August 19.
- Come together with a small group of coaches and a Bright Morning master facilitator to debrief your learning, observe more masterful coaching, practice implementing your learning and receive feedback to sharpen your practice. This is a 4 hour virtual-live experience on August 19 from 7am-11am PST/10am-2pm EST.
- Refunds requested within 48 hours of registering will be honored minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Up to 1 week beforehand, a one-time registration transfer can be made to an alternate participant or another learning experience. There is a $50 processing fee for all transfers.
- Within one week of the learning experience registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A missed learning experience is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- In the rare event that Bright Morning does not receive enough interest in this offering to host it as scheduled, we will provide an alternate learning pathway for all registrants or honor refunds for those who cannot join the alternate experience.
$595.00Coach Foundations Summit