There has never been a more urgent time for leaders to be skilled at engaging a range of strategies to move teams towards outcomes, while also having the transformative and adaptive skills to attend to the hearts and minds of those they supervise. During this moment of crisis (and opportunity) leaders are also more stretched and challenged than ever, and more in need of just-in-time learning and professional community.
This On-Demand Leadership Summit contains exclusive access to recordings of our Fall 2020 Leading in Times of Crisis Virtual Summit which brought together administrators, managers, coaches, and leaders from all corners of education and non-profit management, to reflect on all aspects of leadership and to fine-tune those required during this uncertain period of time.
Participants will expand their leadership skills (applicable in a virtual and in-person world). They will engage in honest reflection of what this moment in time requires of our leadership and how they can translate best practices into virtual spaces. Together, we will explore how to ensure that practices center the humanity of all involved, without diluting meaningful outcomes.
A Leadership Workbook will be provided so participants can keep new learning in one place.
- (Re)Design a leadership approach that honors who they are and what their teams need while remaining responsive to our current reality.
- Learn best practices for how to lead, coach and manage in virtual spaces.
- Plan strategically and meaningfully even in uncertain times.
- Stay grounded in a commitment to equity.
- Deep self-reflection
- Team diagnoses
- Application of key team development tools
- Modeling of virtual team meetings and 1-1 staff check-ins
- Recorded video and audio inputs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Administrators, managers, teacher leaders, and coaches who lead teams.
- One attendee: $275
- To register more attendees or to pay by invoice, please complete this form. If your district or organization requires you to complete a purchase order, please use the form linked above.
- Refunds requested within 48 hours of registering will be honored minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Up to 1 week beforehand, a one-time registration transfer can be made to an alternate participant or another learning experience. There is a $50 processing fee for all transfers.
- Within one week of the learning experience registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A missed learning experience is non-refundable and non-transferrable.