DATES AND TIMES
2021 confirmed dates are as follows:
- June 1st
- July 6th
- August 3rd
- September 7th
- October 5th
- November 2nd
- December 7th
- January 4th
- February 1st
- March 1st
- April 5th
- May 3rd
This learning experience takes place on the first Tuesday of each month, beginning June 2021 and running through May 2022. Each session is 60 minutes long.
- Participants must have their own copy of Onward.
- The book is NOT included in the course pricing. Participants must acquire the book on their own before the start of the course.
The Onward Book Club offers a year of monthly book club discussions for individuals and groups to grow your resilience in a supportive community.
Based on the 12-month curriculum in the book Onward and The Onward Workbook, the book club will provide strategies and practices to help you deepen your resilience.
With practical, informative, inspirational and relevant activities and guidance, Onward is grounded in science, social science, and psychology, and peppered with Elena’s personal narratives, this book will undoubtedly change the way we think about emotions, stress, and our purpose as educators.
The book focuses on the 12 habits that cultivate resilience, and their correlating dispositions, and provides a roadmap for how to feel more effective, more fulfilled, and happier at work.
- Connect in community with people from all over the world
- Identify powerful passages from the readings and integrate passages into your practice
- Develop tools to cultivate your resilience from the 12 habits and dispositions
- Small and whole group discussions
- Guided practice
- Exercises from The Onward Workbook (Please note that this is NOT a required text, but we highly recommend owning your own copy!)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone who is reading Onward
- Anyone who is leading a book study in their own community
- Refunds requested within 48 hours of registering will be honored minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Up to 1 week beforehand, a one-time registration transfer can be made to an alternate participant or another learning experience. There is a $50 processing fee for all transfers.
- Within one week of the learning experience registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A missed learning experience is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- In the rare event that Bright Morning does not receive enough interest in this offering to host it as scheduled, we will provide an alternate learning pathway for all registrants or honor refunds for those who cannot join the alternate experience.