DATE AND TIME
- Wednesday, September 8, 2021
- 11am - 2pm Eastern // 8am - 11am Pacific
- Individual: $250
- Group of 6+ paying together: $200 each
- To purchase this course as an add-on to complement another learning experience at Bright Morning, please use the form linked below.
- There are no required materials for this course.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to have their own copy of The Art of Coaching to supplement and support their continued learning post-workshop.
This three-hour introductory session, based on Elena’s best-selling book, The Art of Coaching (2013), provides an overview of Transformational Coaching, a coaching demonstration, and a block of time to practice key concepts.
An ideal learning experience for those just getting to know Elena's model of Transformational Coaching, this session orients participants to the model, sparks interest and curiosity, and gets learners excited to dig in deeper. This can be a valuable add-on for those who are participating in other learning experiences with us such as The Art of Coaching Teams 101 workshop.
- Recognize the value of Transformational Coaching and how it differs from other coaching models
- Understand how to use Transformational Coaching in any context, regardless of official title or role
- Explore three core tools in Transformational Coaching and how to use them
- A demonstration of a Transformational Coaching conversation
- Small group practice of key strategies
- Small group discussion
- Question and answer with Elena Aguilar
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- People who are newer to coaching
- Schools and organizations who want to establish a shared baseline for the principles of Transformational Coaching
- Those who are curious to learn more and want a sampling of what's offered in our longer series
- Those attending The Art of Coaching Teams workshop who have NOT previously taken part in a Transformational Coaching learning experience (such as The Art of Coaching 101)
- Refunds requested within 48 hours of registering will be honored minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Up to 1 week beforehand, a one-time registration transfer can be made to an alternate participant or another learning experience. There is a $50 processing fee for all transfers.
- Within one week of the learning experience registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A missed learning experience is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- In the rare event that Bright Morning does not receive enough interest in this offering to host it as scheduled, we will provide an alternate learning pathway for all registrants or honor refunds for those who cannot join the alternate experience.