DATE AND TIME
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021*
- 12pm - 4pm Eastern // 9am - 1pm Pacific
- Individual: $595
- Group of 6+ paying together: $495 each
- Participants must have their own copies of The Art of Coaching.
- Participants must also have their own copies of The Art of Coaching Workbook.
- Both books are NOT included in the course pricing. Participants must acquire the books on their own before the start of the course.
This highly interactive workshop is based on Elena’s best-selling book, The Art of Coaching (2013). It introduces participants to tools and resources with an opportunity see them modeled right away.
New and experienced coaches alike will gain clarity about what coaching is and what a coach can do in schools and organizations. Team leaders will leave with an expanded set of tools for leading the adults on their teams.
This workshop also provides participants with a chance to slow down and reflect on their values and remember what brought them into their role and their organization. Those who design and deliver professional development as part of their jobs will also experience exceptional facilitation, learning just as much about delivering PD as they learn about coaching. Participants leave with renewed energy, inspired to return to their organizations to implement all that they have learned.
- Acquire powerful methods to facilitate the learning of adults
- Expand their definition of coaching
- Identify the three components of a Transformational Coaching conversation and use multiple strategies for each component
- Explore the impact of Transformational Coaching strategies
- Develop self-awareness and gain confidence as coaches and leaders
- Observing and deconstructing masterful coaching
- Identifying core values
- Refining listening strategies
- Learning new analytical frameworks and applying them to real scenarios
- Role playing coaching conversations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- New and experienced coaches, managers, and mentors
- Leaders who want to use coaching strategies to support and develop the adults on their teams
- Educators of all positions who work in public, charter, and private schools
- Build the foundation: Engage in The Essentials of the Art of Coaching online course on your own time. This will take about 6-8 hours and can be done over multiple sittings.
- Prepare for the live experience: Complete self-paced pre-work before your virtual live session.
- Practice and application of your learning: Come together with a small group of coaches and a Bright Morning master facilitator to debrief your learning, observe more masterful coaching, practice implementing your learning, and receive feedback to sharpen your practice. This is a 4 hour virtual live experience.
- Refunds requested within 48 hours of registering will be honored minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Up to 1 week beforehand, a one-time registration transfer can be made to an alternate participant or another learning experience. There is a $50 processing fee for all transfers.
- Within one week of the learning experience registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A missed learning experience is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- In the rare event that Bright Morning does not receive enough interest in this offering to host it as scheduled, we will provide an alternate learning pathway for all registrants or honor refunds for those who cannot join the alternate experience.