Registration is closed
DATE AND TIME
- Friday, October 14, 2022
- 11:00am - 3:00pm Eastern Time // 8:00am - 12:00pm Pacific Time
The virtual-live session will be recorded (except for breakouts) in the event you cannot make a session or if you would like to rewatch at a later time. Participants have access to content for 30 days after the learning experience.
- Individual: $650
- Group of 6+ paying together: $550 each
- Participants must also have their own copies of The Art of Coaching Workbook.
- Both books are NOT included in the course pricing.
- Participants must acquire the books on their own before the start of the course. Affiliate links are included above.
This highly interactive workshop is based on Elena’s best-selling book, The Art of Coaching (2013). It introduces participants to tools and resources with an opportunity see them modeled right away.
New and experienced coaches alike will gain clarity about what coaching is and what a coach can do in schools and organizations. Team leaders will leave with an expanded set of tools for leading the adults on their teams.
This workshop also provides participants with a chance to slow down and reflect on their values and remember what brought them into their role and their organization. Those who design and deliver professional development as part of their jobs will also experience exceptional facilitation, learning just as much about delivering PD as they learn about coaching. Participants leave with renewed energy, inspired to return to their organizations to implement all that they have learned.
- Acquire powerful methods to facilitate the learning of adults
- Expand their definition of coaching
- Identify the three components of a Transformational Coaching conversation and use multiple strategies for each component
- Explore the impact of Transformational Coaching strategies
- Develop self-awareness and gain confidence as coaches and leaders
- Observing and deconstructing masterful coaching
- Identifying core values
- Refining listening strategies
- Learning new analytical frameworks and applying them to real scenarios
- Role playing coaching conversations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- New and experienced coaches, managers, and mentors
- Leaders who want to use coaching strategies to support and develop the adults on their teams
- Educators of all positions who work in public, charter, and private schools
- Build the foundation: Explore Transformational Coaching through reading, activities, and reflective exercises using the required course materials. This will take about 4-8 hours and can be done over multiple sittings.
- Prepare for group discussion and role play: Complete pre-work before your virtual-live session. This takes an additional 1 hour.
- Practice and application of your learning: Come together with a Bright Morning facilitator to debrief your learning, observe more masterful coaching, practice your learning, and receive feedback to sharpen your practice. This is a 4-hour virtual live experience.
10 or more days prior to the event – Full refund
Less than 10 days prior to the event – No refund
A missed learning experience is non-refundable and non-transferable. For more details about our cancellation policy and transfers, visit our FAQ page.
In the rare event that Bright Morning does not receive enough interest in this offering to host it as scheduled, we will provide an alternate learning pathway for all registrants or honor refunds for those who cannot join the alternate experience.
1. Choose the payment method that works for you: credit card or invoice/P.O.
2. If registering by credit card, check your inbox for a course access email and receipt.
3. If registering a group, please use the Group Registration/Pay By Invoice form. Our team will follow up in 2-3 business days.