DATE AND TIME
September 2022 (3-week series, Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Week 1: September 6th & 8th, 2022
- Week 2: September 13th & 15th, 2022
Week 3: September 20th & 22nd, 2022
11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern Time // 8:00am - 10:00am Pacific Time
All sessions will be recorded in the event you cannot make a session or if you would like to rewatch at a later time. Course access is available for up to 30 days after the last virtual-live session to help supplement learning.
- Individual: $750
- Group of 6+ paying together: $650 each
Maybe you read The Art of Coaching few years ago; maybe you’ve even attended an in‐person or virtual workshop. You’ve got the basics down, and you’re ready to take your coaching to the next level. If so, we’ve got you. In The Art of Coaching Masterclass you will explore and practice using the resources, tools, and exercises exclusively found in The Art of Coaching Workbook—and that are designed to extend a coach’s skills beyond what’s in The Art of Coaching.
Participants will engage in exercises in the workbook as pre-work; when we come together, we will share wisdom, experiences, and insights; and practice coaching skills in a supportive community where we challenge one another to learn and grow. You will leave this workshop with increased confidence to making every conversation count—and toward creating a more just and equitable world.
- Build a learning community through discussions, activities, and practice with The Art of Coaching Workbook
- Deepen their definition of Transformational Coaching through intentional practice and coaching one another
- Hone their skills as coaches for equity
- Learn how to make the most of The Art of Coaching Workbook with our schools/organizations by modeling the practices we hope to foster in our communities
Have fun and experience joy in a supportive, brave, nurturing community
- Peer coaching
- Small group discussions
- Individual and collective reflection
- Practice with activities from The Art of Coaching Workbook
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Participation in The Art of Coaching 101 is strongly encouraged prior to registering for The Art of Coaching Masterclass.
- People who are newer to coaching
- Coaches, for those of you who lead, manage, or coach coaches
- Positional leaders who use coaching skills as part of their practice
- Refunds requested within 48 hours of registering will be honored minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Up to 1 week beforehand, a one-time registration transfer can be made to an alternate participant or another learning experience. There is a $50 processing fee for all transfers.
- Within one week of the learning experience registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A missed learning experience is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- In the rare event that Bright Morning does not receive enough interest in this offering to host it as scheduled, we will provide an alternate learning pathway for all registrants or honor refunds for those who cannot join the alternate experience.