WHY YOU WANT TO ATTEND
Are your coaching conversations short of transformational?
Maybe you're the one doing the heavy lifting. You might ask a good question, but then find yourself adding in qualifiers. Perhaps you struggle with taking a confrontational stance when you know it's really what your client needs. Or, you're still hesitant to explore emotions or dive into limiting beliefs.
You can imagine the coach you want to become. Who you know you can become. But you're not there yet.
We can help you become that coach.
If you've invested the time building your knowledge and learning about Transformational Coaching, what you need is straightforward: dedicated space to practice and receive targeted feedback, combined with expert modeling and a few prioritized tools.
What you need is our Transformational Coaching Accelerator. This offering is a monthly cohort experience for established coaches who want to truly level up their craft. This will transform your practice.
- In these monthly sessions, you'll fine-tune your conversations and gain proficiency in our highest leverage tools.
- You'll do so in a supportive community of coaches committed to transformation.
- You'll hone your awareness of your strengths and areas for growth as a Transformational Coach. While each learning session lasts one day, this knowledge will support your growth and impact in every conversation so you will continue to improve between sessions.
Don't settle for conversations that are "good enough."
📖 Move beyond the book:
If you have read Elena's books and listen to our podcast, then your conceptual understanding of Transformational Coaching might be high. That matters. That is a strong foundation to build from. But, if you want to be a Transformational Coach, you need to build and refine your skills in a rigorous learning environment. This is your chance!
⬆️ More than skill building:
TCAs also provide you with two critical resilience-boosters: space and community. First, the chance to slow down, reflect on who you are as a coach, and remember what brought you into your role and this field. Then, the opportunity to learn in community, share wisdom, and form meaningful connections with coaches across the globe. You'll leave with renewed energy, inspired to return to your school or organization to implement all that you have learned.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
The most essential Transformational Coaching moves and tools
Your strengths and areas for growth as a coach and leader
How you can improve your coaching skills through scaffolded practice with other committed learners
Participants in this experience must have attended one of our coaching workshops, and they must have a copy of The Art of Coaching Workbook (not included in the registration fee). The Art of Coaching is also recommended for understanding the foundations of Transformational Coaching but is not strictly required for TCA learners. If you're new to Transformational Coaching, start with The Art of Coaching workshop.
The virtual engagement takes place on Zoom and requires Zoom (5.8.6 or higher)* and a computer. If you have access needs or accommodation requests, please email email@example.com. We will do our best to meet accessibility needs.
*Currently Zoom does not allow for auto-captioning in breakout rooms, which we frequently use in workshops. Please let us know if you require captioning in all spaces to access virtual learning.
- Individual: $1,295 (access to five TCAs in February-June 2023)
- Group of 6-29 paying together: $1,100
- Group of 30 or more: Contact us with the number of people at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Included in Memberships: All-Inclusive Membership or Transformational Coach Membership
Complimentary access to two TCA sessions can be obtained by registering for The Art of Coaching (January workshop). Participants in this workshop receive complimentary access to this TCA and the TCA in March.
*To register a group, pay by invoice, or pay by purchase order, please complete this Pay by Invoice/PO form.
Thursday, February 23, 2023—Creating the Conditions for Learning
DATE AND TIME
- Block 1: 11:00am-1:00pm Eastern Time // 8:00am-10:00am Pacific Time
Block 2: 2:00pm-4:00pm Eastern Time // 11:00am-1:00pm Pacific Time
Theme: The middle of the year is an important pause point to reflect on how we and our clients learn, change, and improve. During this month’s Transformational Coaching Accelerator, we will anchor our learning and growth in Elena Aguilar’s Transformational Coaching Rubric 2.0. From there, we will leverage tools like Mind the Gap and Principles of Adult Learning to most effectively create the conditions for individual and collective development.
Tools: The Transformational Coaching Rubric 2.0, Mind the Gap, Principles of Adult Learning
- Disposition: Curiosity, Learner’s Orientation
- Tuesday, March 28, 2023—Bringing the "Play" in "Role-Play"
Thursday, April 27, 2023—Coaching to Release Control and Expand Possibilities
Wednesday, May 24, 2023—Appreciating and Integrating a Year of Learnings
- Monday, June 26, 2023: Fostering Clients' Self-Awareness and Reflective Abilities
TCAs have two learning blocks per learning experience:
- Block 1: 11:00am-1:00pm Eastern Time // 8:00am-10:00am Pacific Time
- Block 2: 2:00pm-4:00pm Eastern Time // 11:00am-1:00pm Pacific Time
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Each TCA is a four-hour virtual experience, divided into 2 two-hour learning blocks. No prework is required.
- Sessions are highly interactive! You'll be engaged from the first to last minute observing coaching demonstrations and practicing coaching conversations via mini-role plays and group role plays (yes, be prepared for lots of role plays!)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
TCAs are the next step for those who have previously engaged in at least one of our coaching workshops and want to take their coaching to the next level.
For groups: Keep in mind that during the virtual engagement you'll be in breakouts with other learners outside of your organization. We will not be able to accommodate specific requests for breakouts.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
Participants have access to content for 30 days after the learning experience. Unlike most of our other offerings, Transformational Coaching Accelerators will not be recorded due to the significant time spent in breakouts.
Accommodating participants with disabilities: Bright Morning strives to provide universal access to all of our events. Please contact email@example.com as soon as possible to request disability accommodations. Advanced notice is necessary to arrange for some accessibility needs. A full refund will be issued, and the registration will be canceled without penalty if we are unable to provide satisfactory accommodations. You can learn more by visiting our Accessibility Services page.
This course bundle is non-refundable and non-transferable.
A missed learning experience is non-refundable and non-transferable. For more details about our cancellation policy and transfers, visit our FAQ page.
In the rare event that Bright Morning does not receive enough interest in this offering to host it as scheduled, we will provide an alternate learning pathway for all registrants or honor refunds for those who cannot join the alternate experience.
1. Choose the payment method that works for you: credit card or invoice/P.O.
2. If registering by credit card, check your inbox for a course access email and receipt.
3. If registering a group, please use the Group Registration/Pay By Invoice form. Our team will follow up in 2-3 business days.