WHY YOU WANT TO ATTEND
Are your coaching conversations short of transformational?
Maybe you're the one doing the heavy lifting. You might ask a good question, but then find yourself adding in qualifiers. Perhaps you struggle with taking a confrontational stance when you know it's really what your client needs. Or, you're still hesitant to explore emotions or dive into limiting beliefs.
You can imagine the coach you want to become. Who you know you can become. But you're not there yet.
We can help you become that coach.
If you've invested the time building your knowledge and learning about Transformational Coaching, what you need is straightforward: dedicated space to practice and receive targeted feedback, combined with expert modeling and a few prioritized tools.
What you need is our Transformational Coaching Accelerator. This offering is a monthly cohort experience for established coaches who want to truly level up their craft. This will transform your practice.
- In these monthly sessions, you'll fine-tune your conversations and gain proficiency in our highest leverage tools.
- You'll do so in a supportive community of coaches committed to transformation.
- You'll hone your awareness of your strengths and areas for growth as a Transformational Coach. While each learning session lasts one day, this knowledge will support your growth and impact in every conversation so you will continue to improve between sessions.
Don't settle for conversations that are "good enough."
📖 Move beyond the book:
If you have read Elena's books and listen to our podcast, then your conceptual understanding of Transformational Coaching might be high. That matters. That is a strong foundation to build from. But, if you want to be a Transformational Coach, you need to build and refine your skills in a rigorous learning environment. This is your chance!
⬆️ More than skill building:
TCAs also provide you with two critical resilience-boosters: space and community. First, the chance to slow down, reflect on who you are as a coach, and remember what brought you into your role and this field. Then, the opportunity to learn in community, share wisdom, and form meaningful connections with coaches across the globe. You'll leave with renewed energy, inspired to return to your school or organization to implement all that you have learned.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
The most essential Transformational Coaching moves and tools
Your strengths and areas for growth as a coach and leader
How you can improve your coaching skills through scaffolded practice with other committed learners
Participants in this experience must have attended one of our coaching workshops, and they must have a copy of The Art of Coaching Workbook (not included in the registration fee). The Art of Coaching is also recommended for understanding the foundations of Transformational Coaching but is not strictly required for TCA learners. If you're new to Transformational Coaching, start with The Art of Coaching workshop.
The virtual engagement takes place on Zoom and requires Zoom (5.8.6 or higher)* and a computer. If you have access needs or accommodation requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to meet accessibility needs.
*Currently Zoom does not allow for auto-captioning in breakout rooms, which we frequently use in workshops. Please let us know if you require captioning in all spaces to access virtual learning.
- Individual: $1,295 (access to five TCAs in February-June 2023)
- Group of 6-29 paying together*: $1,100
- Group of 30 or more: Contact us with the number of people at email@example.com.
- Included in Memberships: All-Inclusive Membership or Transformational Coach Membership
Complimentary access to this TCA session can be obtained by registering for either The Art of Coaching (Feb. workshop) or The Art of Coaching Emotions (Feb. workshop). Participants in these workshops receive complimentary access to the TCA sessions taking place the two months immediately following their virtual live learning experience.
*To register a group, pay by invoice, or pay by purchase order, please complete this Pay by Invoice/PO form.
DATE AND TIME
Tuesday, March 28, 2023 — Bringing the "Play" in "Role-Play"
- Block 1: 11:00am-1:00pm Eastern Time // 8:00am-10:00am Pacific Time
Block 2: 2:00pm-4:00pm Eastern Time // 11:00am-1:00pm Pacific Time
Theme: “What might be possible if…” is one of Elena’s favorite coaching stems. So what might be possible if you were able to put on new lenses to expand how you solve coaching dilemmas? Or if you were able to leverage a group of other coaches to help you get unstuck? Join this month’s Transformational Coaching Accelerator where we will engage in “start and stop” role-plays where you will build fluency in The Coaching Lenses and additional visualization coaching strategies to bring the play to role-play.
Tools: The Coaching Lenses, Visualization Coaching Strategies
Disposition: Courage, Learner’s Orientation
Thursday, April 27, 2023—Coaching to Release Control and Expand Possibilities
Wednesday, May 24, 2023—Appreciating and Integrating a Year of Learnings
Monday, June 26, 2023—Fostering Clients' Self-Awareness and Reflective Abilities
TCAs have two learning blocks per learning experience:
- Block 1: 11:00am-1:00pm Eastern Time // 8:00am-10:00am Pacific Time
- Block 2: 2:00pm-4:00pm Eastern Time // 11:00am-1:00pm Pacific Time
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Each TCA is a four-hour virtual workshop, divided into 2 two-hour learning blocks. You may attend either or both learning blocks. No prework is required.
- Sessions are highly interactive! You'll be engaged from the first to last minute observing coaching demonstrations and practicing coaching conversations via mini-role plays and group role plays (yes, be prepared for lots of role plays!)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
TCAs are the next step for those who have previously engaged in at least one of our coaching workshops and want to take their coaching to the next level.
For groups: Keep in mind that during the virtual engagement you'll be in breakouts with other learners outside of your organization. We will not be able to accommodate specific requests for breakouts.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
Participants have access to content for 30 days after the learning experience. Unlike most of our other offerings, Transformational Coaching Accelerators will not be recorded due to the significant time spent in breakouts.
Accommodating participants with disabilities: Bright Morning strives to provide universal access to all of our events. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to request disability accommodations. Advanced notice is necessary to arrange for some accessibility needs. A full refund will be issued, and the registration will be canceled without penalty if we are unable to provide satisfactory accommodations. You can learn more by visiting our Accessibility Services page.
This course bundle is non-refundable and non-transferable.
A missed learning experience is non-refundable and non-transferable. For more details about our cancellation policy and transfers, visit our FAQ page.
In the rare event that Bright Morning does not receive enough interest in this offering to host it as scheduled, we will provide an alternative learning pathway for all registrants or honor refunds for those who cannot join the alternate experience.
1. Choose the payment method that works for you: credit card or invoice/P.O.
2. If registering by credit card, check your inbox for a course access email and receipt.
3. If registering a group, please use the Group Registration/Pay By Invoice form. Our team will follow up in 2-3 business days.