WHY YOU WANT TO ATTEND
Are your coaching conversations short of transformational?
Maybe you're the one doing the heavy lifting. You might ask a good question, but then find yourself adding in qualifiers. Perhaps you struggle with taking a confrontational stance when you know it's really what your client needs. Or, you're still hesitant to explore emotions or dive into limiting beliefs.
You can imagine the coach you want to become. Who you know you can become. But you're not there yet.
We can help you become that coach.
If you've invested the time building your knowledge and learning about Transformational Coaching, what you need is straightforward: dedicated space to practice and receive targeted feedback, combined with expert modeling and a few prioritized tools.
What you need is our Transformational Coaching Accelerator. This offering is a monthly cohort experience for established coaches who want to truly level up their craft. This will transform your practice.
- In these monthly sessions, you'll fine-tune your conversations and gain proficiency in our highest leverage tools.
- You'll do so in a supportive community of coaches committed to transformation.
- You'll hone your awareness of your strengths and areas for growth as a Transformational Coach. While each learning session lasts one day, this knowledge will support your growth and impact in every conversation so you will continue to improve between sessions.
Don't settle for conversations that are "good enough."
📖 Move beyond the book:
If you have read Elena's books and listen to our podcast, then your conceptual understanding of Transformational Coaching might be high. That matters. That is a strong foundation to build from. But, if you want to be a Transformational Coach, you need to build and refine your skills in a rigorous learning environment. This is your chance!
⬆️ More than skill building:
TCAs also provide you with two critical resilience-boosters: space and community. First, the chance to slow down, reflect on who you are as a coach, and remember what brought you into your role and this field. Then, the opportunity to learn in community, share wisdom, and form meaningful connections with coaches across the globe. You'll leave with renewed energy, inspired to return to your school or organization to implement all that you have learned.
Participants in this experience must have attended one of our coaching workshops, and they must have a copy of The Art of Coaching Workbook (not included in the registration fee).
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
The most essential Transformational Coaching moves and tools
Your strengths and areas for growth as a coach and leader
How you can improve your coaching skills through scaffolded practice with other committed learners
- $1,295 (access to TCAs through June 2023)
- Included in your membership (All-Inclusive Membership or Transformational Coach Membership)
Complimentary access to this TCA session can be obtained by registering for "The Art of Coaching" (March 2023 workshop). Participants in these workshops receive complimentary access to the TCA sessions taking place the two months immediately following their virtual live learning experience.
DATE AND TIME
Wednesday, May 24, 2023—Appreciating and Integrating a Year of Learnings
- Block 1: 11:00am-1:00pm Eastern Time // 8:00am-10:00am Pacific Time
Block 2: 2:00pm-4:00pm Eastern Time // 11:00am-1:00pm Pacific Time
Theme: What does it look like to create an honest and empowering space for educators to reflect on their learning journey during the ’22-’23 school year, while also helping them integrate those learnings into the upcoming school year? Join us during this month’s Transformational Coaching Accelerator as we leverage key tools from the Transformational Coaching Rubric. 2.0 to invite our clients into a place of hope and possibility.
Tools: Strengths-Based Coaching, The Legacy Conversation, Resilience Building Strategies
Disposition: Compassion, Trust the Coaching Process
Other TCA Session: Monday, June 26, 2023—Fostering Clients' Self-Awareness and Reflective Abilities
Block 1: 11:00am-1:00pm Eastern Time // 8:00am-10:00am Pacific Time
- Block 2: 2:00pm-4:00pm Eastern Time // 11:00am-1:00pm Pacific Time
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Each TCA is a 4-hour virtual live experience, divided into two 2-hour learning blocks. You may attend either or both learning blocks. No pre-work is required.
- Sessions are highly interactive! You'll be engaged from the first to last minute observing coaching demonstrations and practicing coaching conversations via mini-role plays and group role plays (yes, be prepared for lots of role plays!)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
TCAs are the next step for those who have previously engaged in at least one of our coaching workshops and want to take their coaching to the next level.
For groups: Keep in mind that during the virtual live engagement you'll be in breakouts with other learners outside of your organization. We will not be able to accommodate specific requests for breakouts.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
Participants have access to content for 30 days after the learning experience. Unlike most of our other offerings, Transformational Coaching Accelerators will not be recorded due to the significant time spent in breakouts.
- This course bundle is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A missed learning experience is also non-refundable and non-transferable. For more details about our cancellation policy and transfers, visit our FAQ page.
In the rare event that Bright Morning does not receive enough interest in this offering to host it as scheduled, we will provide an alternate learning pathway for all registrants or honor refunds for those who cannot join the alternate experience.
1. Choose the payment method that works for you: credit card or invoice/P.O.
2. If registering by credit card, check your inbox for a course access email and receipt.
3. If registering a group, please use the Group Registration/Pay By Invoice form. Our team will follow up in 2-3 business days.