DATE AND TIME
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
All times below are in Pacific Time:
- 8:30am-10:00am PT
- 10:30am-12:00pm PT
- 1:00pm-2:30pm PT
- 3:00pm-4:00pm PT
- Individual: $495
- When purchased alongside other learning experiences (for example, many participants take part in a Transformational Coaching Intensive after completing The Art of Coaching 101 workshop), participants can access the Transformational Coaching Intensive for $295.
- Participants must have their own copy of The Art of Coaching Workbook.
- The book is NOT included in the course pricing. Participants must acquire the book on their own before the start of the course.
- Participants in this Intensive must have attended one of our coaching workshops
This workshop is for anyone who has attended a workshop with us, and is now asking, “What’s next?! How can I keep developing my coaching skills?” What you need is practice. But practice alone doesn't make perfect: we know you need to see what effective Transformational coaching looks like, you need guided practice, and you need feedback. And perhaps you could use a new skill or two in your tool box.
The Transformational Coaching Intensive is an exclusive learning experience that provides all of that and more. In this day-long coaching clinic you will experience quick cycles of learning, application and feedback. Attend and watch your skills spring to the next level! In addition, this highly interactive workshop is designed based on the principles of adult learning and participants experience exceptional facilitation. Those who deliver professional development will leave this workshop having learned as much about facilitating PD as they did about coaching.
- Explore how to incorporate the Coaching Lenses in a coaching conversation
- Observe exemplary Transformational Coaching and what makes it effective
- Receive targeted constructive feedback on your coaching practice
- Develop self-awareness and gain confidence as coaches and leaders
- Grow in community with other transformational coaches
- Observing and deconstructing masterful coaching
- Learning how to integrate the coaching lenses into a conversation
- Practicing coaching conversations via mini-role plays and group role plays (yes, be prepared for lots of role plays!)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Coaches, administrators, and teacher leaders who have attended a previous Bright Morning coaching workshop and want to keep building their coaching skills.
- Refunds requested within 48 hours of registering will be honored minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Up to 1 week beforehand, a one-time registration transfer can be made to an alternate participant or another learning experience. There is a $50 processing fee for all transfers.
- Within one week of the learning experience registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A missed learning experience is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- In the rare event that Bright Morning does not receive enough interest in this offering to host it as scheduled, we will provide an alternate learning pathway for all registrants or honor refunds for those who cannot join the alternate experience.