Registration is closed.
Join us for our next workshop happening January 17-19, 2023! Learn more.
DATE AND TIMEDecember 2022 (3-week series, Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Week 1: December 6 and December 8, 2022
- Week 2: December 13 and December 15, 2022
- Week 3: December 20 and December 22, 2022
12:00pm - 2:00pm Eastern Time // 9:00am - 11:00am Pacific Time
This 6-session learning series takes place over three weeks. Each session is 2 hours long, totaling 12 hours of professional development. Some pre-work is required for each session.
The virtual engagement takes place on Zoom and requires Zoom (5.8.6 or higher)* and a computer. If you have access needs or accommodation requests, please email email@example.com. We will do our best to meet accessibility needs.
*Currently Zoom does not allow for auto-captioning in breakout rooms, which we frequently use in workshops. Please let us know if you require captioning in all spaces to access virtual learning.
All sessions will be recorded in the event you cannot make a session or if you would like to rewatch at a later time. Course access is available for up to 30 days after the last virtual live session to help supplement learning.
- Individual: $750
- Group of 6-29 paying together: $650 each
- Group of 30 or more: Contact us with the number of people at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants must have their own copy of The Art of Coaching Teams.
- The book is NOT included in the course pricing. Participants must acquire the book on their own before the start of the course. Affiliate link is included above.
- While not strictly required, participants are also encouraged to have first attended The Art of Coaching Teams 101 workshop.
Leaders need to be skilled at engaging a range of strategies to move teams towards outcomes, while also having the transformative and adaptive skills to attend to the hearts and minds of those they supervise. This masterclass brings together administrators, managers, coaches, and leaders from a range of organizations to reflect on all aspects of leadership and to fine tune those required to elevate one's practice.
Participants will expand their leadership skills (skills applicable in a virtual and in-person world) and will learn with and from each other. We will engage in honest reflection of what leadership entails and how we can translate best practices into our contexts. We will explore how to ensure that practices center the humanity of all involved, without diluting meaningful outcomes.
Topics include: how to make decisions equitably and responsibly, navigating conflict and resistance, and exploring specific problems of practice with support from our larger leadership community. This three-week intensive will balance self-paced work with live sessions to process and learn together.
- Identify the difference between healthy and unhealthy conflict and develop skills to facilitate conflict on team
- Receive thought-partnership and consultancy on how to navigate problems of practice in leaders' unique context
- Explore a range of decision-making mechanisms and plan strategically and meaningfully
- Reflective writing
- Role plays
- Planning protocols
- Breakout discussions
- Scenario analysis
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone who leads a team or supervises others
10 or more days prior to the event – Full refund
Less than 10 days prior to the event – No refund
A missed learning experience is non-refundable and non-transferable. For more details about our cancellation policy and transfers, visit our FAQ page.
In the rare event that Bright Morning does not receive enough interest in this offering to host it as scheduled, we will provide an alternate learning pathway for all registrants or honor refunds for those who cannot join the alternate experience.
1. Choose the payment method that works for you: credit card or invoice/P.O.
2. If registering by credit card, check your inbox for a course access email and receipt.
3. If registering a group, please use the Group Registration/Pay By Invoice form. Our team will follow up in 2-3 business days.